Aw Shucks! The Leibster Award? Who knew blogging would be so fun and develop such a great community! I’m only 18 days in and I’ve been having a blast sharing my ramblings and reading my blog friends’. And to know my little musings earned me a nomination for the Leibster Award? I promise I’m really blushing!
Thank you http://ConcentrateOnYourself.Wordpress.com/ for nominating me! If you haven’t seen this blog, it’s not only gorgeous, it’s interesting! Sometimes you need more than just makeup and dresses. (Don’t get me wrong, we love makeup and dresses.) But we like real life too, that is what is so amazing about ConcentrateOnYourself. My favorite post is absolutely “Of Becoming Your Own Hero/Heroine”. Of course, all the posts are so awesome, you really ought to go pick your own favorite!
But before you do. Here’s how the Leibster Award works. Those nominated are blogs with tons of potential, but with less than 200 followers. If you’ve been nominated, and you choose to accept here’s the scoop:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
- You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you
- Nominate 10 of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination
- Come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer
1. Name 5 things you want to accomplish before you die. Scuba Dive in a Cave, Swim with a Manta Ray (Or Octopus), Ride on an Elephant, Visit Europe, Marry the one I love
2. What is your favorite thing to do? Make people laugh, absolutely. But secondly, going on adventures! I’m fascinated by the new and different.
3. What would your ideal day be like? Wake up and go on a wild new adventure with my guy, then clean up and have a beautiful romantic evening.
4. Do you have a favorite food? I’m entirely too fond of pastas, chocolates, and cheeses. (That either sounded beautifully Italian or painfully American. Unfortunately, I am the latter.)
5. Do you have a best friend? My two best friends happen to be Kelly and Sierra. I don’t know what I would do without either of them.
6. What have you done that you are most proud of? I once made bacon-wrapped steak and surprised my guy. I don’t know which was more difficult, the surprise or the cooking.
7. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Anywhere on the Mediterranean. I adore everything Mediterranean, even the architecture. My dream home is Medi-Style.
8. Do you have a favorite quote? Maya Angelou once said “Life loves to be taken by the lapels and told, ‘I’m with you kid. Let’s Go.” It is the inspiration for my blog and my life.
9. If anything was possible, what would you invent? Breathe Under Water pills. I would definitely swim with some Manta Rays and Octopi then.
10. What would your superpower be? Flight, without a doubt. There is absolutely no lack of leg room in the sky, plus no airport security!
Now as for the next victims. I mean nominees…in no particular order
- Lead With The Hips http://leadwiththehips.co.uk/about
- Redmission http://redmissionblog.wordpress.com/
- The Talking Pencil http://thetalkingpencil.com/
- Cocktails and Chiffon http://cocktailsandchiffon.wordpress.com/
- Emily Fashion Fiend http://emilyfashionfiend.com/
- Refine Adventure http://redefineadventure.wordpress.com/
- Nickygoglam http://nickygoglam.com/
- Love, Adjpants http://loveadjpants.wordpress.com/
- Muffinchanel http://muffinchanel.com/
- Alex Raphael (Ok, so he’s a smidge over 200, but he rocks soo…) http://alexraphael.wordpress.com/
I chose you guys because you all have stellar blogs. I hope you all accept! Here are your questions!
- How did you pick your blog’s name?
- What would your Superhero name be?
- What’s your favorite TV show?
- What are three things on your bucket list?
- Who is your favorite fictional character?
- What is your most prized possession?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
- What’s your favorite post that you’ve written? (Link, please!)