It’s that time of month!
No, not that time of month. The other time, post 2nd paycheck, when I have a little bit more money to spare. I’ve worked hard all month, busting my butt to meet bills, savings goals, and all the emergency expenses are paid off. Now I’ve got a little wiggle room. Usually, I am so conflicted after a month of stalking certain
needs wants, that I can’t make a decision end up saving my leftover money. However, I’ve been snowed in for 2 weeks, kicked some test score’s butts, taken extra shifts at work, and gosh darn it, I haven’t threatened anyone’s life this month.
It’s time. I just can’t make up my mind. Someone tell me what to do!
Here’s our options:
1) Destination Print. It’s a combination of all the things I love: foreign cities, pretty fonts, and interior decorating. $33
2) Banksy Divers Print. Hello. So my favorite artist Banksy did a portrait of me and my man. Yes please. $22
3) Wave Ring. Because I’ve been consumed with the ocean since my last dive trip to St. Croix. $7
4) Fur Rug. The pelt is faux, but the style is SO real. $30
5) Moon Stacking Rings. The moon is so romantic, It was my first love. $18
6) Personalized Glitter Passport Cover. Need I say more?
Alright people. You know me. You know I’m horrible at making my own decisions. Help a sista out.