Oh Mercy – All these people in my life announcing engagement, carrying babes, landing amazing jobs. I’ve got friend with preemies getting bigger every day, friends moving into beautiful new homes… And here I am – the most exciting thing that’s happened this week is the Radio Shack going out of business. Can you say clearance headphones?
I’m reaching that age where all my friends are making major life decisions – all but me. Thankfully, I’m full of nothing but joy for them. I’m feeling no sense of rush or pressure to catch up. As long as my friends keep popping the question, or popping out babes, I think sharing their joy will suffice!
God couldn’t have blessed more worthy and wonderful people. Answered prayers left and right – Now to send up a few of my own for beautiful healthy babies and long loving marriages.
First: The Buns
1. Baby Duncan-Perrin (In The Oven). 21 Weeks.
2. Baby Foster (In The Oven). Announced Yesterday.
3. Baby Hartman-Frederick (Out Of the Oven, A Little Early).
Next: The Engaged
4. Mr. and Mrs. Snyder-Crockett.
5. Mr. and Mrs. Crosby.
6. Mr. and Mrs. Bullard
7. Mr. and Mrs. Rhodes. Engaged Valentine’s Day 2015!
8. Mr. and Mrs. Jefferies. Engaged Thursday!
9. Mr. and Mrs. Norman. Engaged yesterday!
This year is shaping out to be one for milestones galore. I am so proud of all of you. I can’t wait to catch your bouquets and hold your infants! Congratulations!